We encourage you to view this site and to register and share your content. To do this you must accept the following terms and conditions.
The XES website is run by Brook and FPA (‘we’). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘content’ refers to text, images, documents audio or video.
- You can submit content to various areas of this website, including personal profile pages, stories on our map, and comments on other people’s stories.
- Content you submit will be viewable by other users of the website unless it’s part of your private profile. You should only provide content that you are comfortable sharing with other people.
- All submitted content is the sole responsibility of the user who submitted it. We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published on this website.
- Any content you submit will be published at our discretion. We reserve the right to modify content before or after publication, to remove content or to refuse publication.
- We do not endorse, and have no responsibility for the content of, any websites linked to from this website.
- You are responsible for keeping your password safe and for any activity that takes place from your account.
- You retain the rights to any content you submit to the site. You grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to republish any content you submit to us in any format.
- You agree not submit content that is obscene, offensive, defamatory, libellous, abusive or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to submit content which is deliberately intended to annoy or upset others.
- You agree not to submit content that you do not hold the copyright for.
- You acknowledge that any breach of these conditions may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- We reserve the right to remove your access to this website and delete your profile if we believe you are abusing it in any way.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or any other aspect of our website then please contact us.
Changes to our terms and conditions
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time. The most current version will always be on this page. If we make what we consider a serious change we will inform all registered users by email.